Information on the processing of personal data:
The data controller is Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L., with CIF B-27852425, with address at Manuel Costas Bastos,15,Vigo. It has a contact telephone number 986 89 91 70 and e-mail address email@example.com.
Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos. carries out various data processing operations through its website for specific purposes in each case.
- CONTACT FORM A contact form is made available to users for the purpose of answering their queries. The data in this case will be kept for at least two years in the mail client before being deleted. In the case of a complaint about the service, the data will be retained for the appropriate statute of limitations in each case.
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA The client is informed that Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L. may, within the legally authorised cases, communicate their data to administrative and/or judicial bodies, as well as to other third parties provided that such communications are legally necessary for the provision of the contracted services.
- PROVISION OF SERVICES In some cases, Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L. may contract with third parties for the provision of its services, provided that they occur as a necessary part of the execution of the contracted services, and acquiring in any case the obligations of a data processor regulated by the corresponding contract between both parties.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L. has a profile on the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram), recognising itself in all cases responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers).
The processing that Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L. shall carry out with said data shall be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Centro Avanzado de Procesos Térmicos S.L. may inform its followers by any means that the social network allows about its services, offers, as well as provide personalised training and/or customer service. Under no circumstances will data be extracted from the social networks, unless the user's consent to do so is specifically and expressly obtained. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the follower's rights is subject to the modification of the follower's personal profile, Juliademiguel.com will help and advise the follower to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
–NEWSLETTER OR RSS BY E-MAIL The service of automatic updates or subscription via Website feed is managed by Maichimp. The sending of content updates of the Website via e-mail is periodic, automatic and free of charge for the user who, in order to subscribe, must give prior express authorisation by means of identity verification systems.
- WEB BROWSING (COOKIES NOTICE)
We also use our own and third-party cookies that in some cases collect personal information.
The purpose of these treatments is to ensure and guarantee that the website offers a correct functioning and a suitable user experience. To find out about the types of cookies and how long they are stored on your computer, you can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
* Exercise of Data Protection Rights
The data subject has the right to:
Access their data
Rectify their data
Delete their data
Transfer their data to another Data Controller
Oppose all or part of the processing
Limit the use of your personal data
If your rights are not satisfied, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid or through the AEPD's website.